TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions for Purchase
By purchasing you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inform us of any change of contact phone number or email address after booking so that we can keep you updated on Salsambo Dance Fest Cancun. Please note that our preferred method of contact for customers booking online is by email, so care should be taken to provide a current, valid email address.
- Customers are advised to check their purchase upon receipt and notify Salsambo immediately (within 24 hours) of any errors.
- Once purchased, registration cannot be transferred, exchanged, refunded or returned unless the event is cancelled, moved to another date, or if details of the event are significantly changed after an order is placed (significant changes being a change of venue or dates).
Alterations to instructor line up and event workshop program
- We reserve the right to alter the event workshop program (i.e. timings, speakers and content) at our sole discretion. However, we will only do this where we feel it is in the best interest of those registered (i.e. in the event of a speaker canceling etc.).
Change of venue or cancellation
- We reserve the right to change the venue or cancel the event. In the unlikely event that this happens, as soon as we are notified of any amendments we will contact all customers by email. If the event is cancelled, you will be entitled to a full refund. If the event is rescheduled or moved venue, you will be given the option of retaining your registration for the new date/location, or claiming a refund. The email will contain details on how to obtain this refund.
- Please note, however, it is the customer’s responsibility to check whether the event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue, and we cannot guarantee that they will inform the customer of any changes to the event date, time or venue although we will of course endeavor to do so.
- Please note, if the event is cancelled or postponed, we cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the customer for travel arrangements, accommodation not booked through us, or any other related service.
- The right to admission is reserved by us and our chosen event venue, who may take health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account at their reasonable discretion, and may from time to time carry out security searches. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or ejected from a venue on account of late arrival, declining to be searched, abusive, threatening, drunken or other antisocial behavior (including smoking in no smoking areas), carrying offensive weapons or illegal substances, or making unauthorized audio, video or photographic recordings.
- By purchasing you agree that the reservation is for the personal use of you and your party only, and will not be resold or transferred. Any resale or attempt to resell the reservation at a price higher than purchased will result in your orders being cancelled without prior notification.
- We reserve the right to cancel any order that further to investigation we deem to be possibly of a fraudulent nature.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, submitting registration for Salsambo Dance Fest Cancun, purchasing lessons, workshops, or any events and/or service, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from September 1, 2016 to present
What we collect. We may collect the following information:
- contact information including email address
What we do with the information we gather. We require this information in particular for the following reasons:
- Create a registration for you (when purchasing for a Salsambo class, workshop, service, and/or event)
- Contact you regarding your purchase
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our offerings and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new events, news updates or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We do not monitor any cookies or collect data from them.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at email@example.com
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.